|—||Marina and the Diamonds|
Doing my Physics coursework and I actually had to write about the dangers of looking directly into the sun… jut wanted to put this picture in and say “or this will happen, dipshit”
Heath Ledger as the Joker skate boarding over Christian Bale as Batman while they take a break on the set of The Dark Knight.
You can all quit your lives now. Single greatest picture in the history of pictures and internet.
u came to the wrong neighborhood motherfucker
That snake is just like… “Now, the first rule of Fight Club is…”
THIS IS THAT SASSY DOG
i will forever love this
THIS IS THE BEST SELECTION OF GIF’S I HAVE EVER SEEN.
i will reblog this for the rest of my life.
omg i cant
I must have reblogged this about 10 times already..but I don’t give a shit
The best 2 seconds of your day.
Irish advertisement against homophobic bullying.
I love this. I want every student to see this - no matter what age.
Can I just say how genuinely this 4 min advert sends a message instead of a 4 sec ad?
SERIOUSLY, JUST STOP WHAT YOU’RE DOING AND WATCH THIS. It’s amazing.
i’ve seen this like, 3 times before and i still cry every single time.
1. They should be older than me. This isn’t really important, but… well it kinda is…
2. Must have a good taste in music and (like me) go nowhere without an iPod/music player of some sort.
3. Must like to read. Magazines and news papers to not count.
4. Must be able to make me laugh. And we’re talking crying, rolling on the floor and gaping like a retarded seal kind of laugh.
5. Has to be a little bit crazy. Although they’d probably have to be anyway to marry me.
6. Has to be able to deal with my constant singing. I do it a lot…
7. Has to be able to deal with my (what I call) ‘mind fuck up’ moments. Basically when I go paranoid and pretty bat shit crazy.
8. Must understand my obsessions. I’m not saying you need to share them (but that would be totally awesome) but you have to at least understand them.
9. Must watch anime or at least be willing to watch it (and LOVE it).
10. Likes to play video games. Shouldn’t have too much trouble with this one.
11. Doesn’t keep saying “you look beautiful without makeup” or “You don’t need make up”. It isn’t sweet; it isn’t nice; it’s annoying! I’m not wearing makeup because I feel like I have to; I’m wearing it because I want to. Mmm, k?
12. Needs to be clean. And that it’s just personal hygiene, hunny. I do NOT want to be wiping your piss off the toilet seat, or picking up used tissues. You clean up your own shit.
13. Isn’t exactly baby, crazy. I know I’m young now, but I really don’t want kids. To be honest I don’t really want to get married, so if my some miracle you managed to get me down the altar (well done) don’t except me to be popping out mini you’s anytime soon.
14. Can cook. Honestly if you’re hoping I’ll cook you dinner you better get ready for ready meals and various things on toast. I cannot cook.
15. Must love films. By that I mean all films (different genres). But mainly Quentin Tarantino. Some call him overrated, but I love every single one of his films and you must at least understand why.
16. Should be friends with my friends. I hate it when your want to see your friends, but your other half just stands there and doesn’t say anything with this bored expression on their face. Join in the conversation; you never know you might end up enjoying yourself!
17. Give me space. I am a very solo person and really hate it when someone is all over me all the god damn time! Seriously? You’re choking me, back the fuck off. I love you and everything, but sometimes I want to be alone for a bit.
18. Has to be fun. I’ve got to enjoy being with you, whether that’s surprise trips somewhere or a water fight in the garden on a hot day. Surprise me, and I might surprise you too.
19. Be able to handle my family. I do not get on with a lot of my family. And there will probably be moments when they do something, or I do something that means I have to see them again. I know they’re my family and I’m supposed to love them, but… let’s just say it’s a long depressing story.
20. And finally, has to support me in whatever crazy ideas I have in the future. I’m not talking financially, I mean emotionally. Right now I want to make films, but that may change. You should be there for me for when it fails or (preferably) succeeds.
So to you my future partner in crime and life… well done for putting up with me and thank you for being you.